Join ESCOM today!
ESCOM Membership is open to all.
We are in the midst of difficult days yet now, more than ever, we strongly encourage all of you who wish to participate in our many clubs, future online events, or those who feel the need to be part of a large group of very active adults to join ESCOM.
All ESCOM members receive our Journal and access to our online communications that list the events and happenings sponsored by ESCOM.
We have suspended membership fees until the end of the year. Next year, 2021, will begin a January to December annual membership. You will receive notification some time in December with instructions on how you can renew in January through our online system.
As a member, you receive the benefits of being part of a strong community of active mature adults and lifelong learners. ESCOM is affiliated with the Community Education Department of College of Marin.
Our members over 55 years of age, receive access to financial aid for Community Education ESCOM (EC) Courses.
To join by mail, click on our Membership Request Form
To join ESCOM online now, click here or go to http://igfn.us/form/7YZAJQ
Already an ESCOM member? Here are some ways to get involved…
ESCOM Volunteers needed:
- Staff our Member Desk in the ESCOM Centers Kentfield and Indian Valley
- Lend a hand with our two annual Member Meetings.
- Help setup and greet new members at our Member Coffee events.
- Chair our Membership and Marketing Committee.
- Staff our Senior Fair table, Author’s Series or Mini-medical events.
- Join the ESCOM Council (two seats currently available)
- Volunteering is a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
Should any of these positions are of interest to you or you’d like to chair a committee, start a club or just sit in on a Council meeting to find out what this is all about give us a call or send us an email.
Do it today.
Please email: email@example.com or call 415-485-9652.